The termly fees for the academic year commencing 2 September 2019 are:
|Pre-Prep (ages 4 to 7+)||£5,200|
|Prep School (ages 8 to 12+)||£5,967|
|Seniors (ages 13 to 15+)||£6,896|
Lunch is charged separately and currently costs:
- £365 per term for the Pre-Prep (4 to 7 years old)
- £460 per term for the Prep (8 to 12 years old)
- £495 per term for the Seniors and Sixth Form (13 to 18/19 years old)
Mandatory Personal Accident Insurance and School Fees Protection Insurance costs:
- Personal Accident Insurance £4.00 per term for all pupils
- School Fees Protection Insurance Pre-Prep (ages 4 to 7+) £30.00 per term
- School Fees Protection Insurance Prep (ages 8 to 12+) £35.00 per term
- School Fees Protection Insurance Seniors (ages 13 to 15+) £41.00 per term
- School Fees Protection Insurance Sixth Form £46.00 per term
One-to-one Learning Support lessons will be charged at £52 per lesson.
Charges for books, workshops, PSHE and trips will also be added to the fees, where relevant. Some Senior and Sixth Form courses will incur a charge to cover materials. Private music lessons are arranged directly between parents and visiting music teachers.
Registration Fee and Deposit
From 2 September 2019, a non-refundable registration fee of £200 (£300 for overseas applications) will be charged to cover the basic cost of interviews and administering the entrance examinations.
When the offer of a firm place is accepted, a deposit of £2,000 is payable. This is refunded when the pupil leaves the School on one term's notice.
Fees are due by the first day of each term. A full term's notice in writing is required to withdraw a pupil. Lesser notice entails the payment of the term fees in full. The School reserves the right to apply increases from time to time.